1. The information we collect
We may collect general information about you or your children, such as your name, address, contact details, date of birth and other relevant details when you apply for services.
2. How we use your information
- to establish and maintain your details whilst we provide Spanish classes to you or to your children.
- to answer your inquiries.
- to register you for Spanish classes.
- to create a list of subscribers via email to provide exclusive content; articles; newsletters; blogs; and marketing activities about Your Spanish Classes.
3. Access to your information
You can access the personal information that we holds about you by contacting us. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
We will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information that we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not generally a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, the Site cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. The Site does, however, recognise that information will be passed via the Internet and takes all reasonable steps to minimise the risk associated with such communications.
6. Contacting us and “Opting Out” notification