Welcome to this Spanish course for travellers!
In this course you will learn the basics for travelling.
It is divided in 10 lessons.
In each lesson you may find:
- An explanatory video and a summary in a pdf.
- A link to Quizlet app for you to practice at any moment.
- Some videos about how to read and write in Spanish.
- Other online resources.
To get the most benefit from this course:
- Practice every day, better for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Watch all the videos and learn how to pronounce before reading the pdf, otherwise you are taking the risk of pronouncing incorrectly.
- Practice your listening and speaking out loud.
- Don´t forget to review previous lessons often.
- Be patient. Don´t blame yourself. It takes time and everybody makes progress at their own pace, don´t compare yourself with others.
- Enjoy the process. You are learning because you want to do it.
If you need a dictionary I recommend Word Reference, you have online access or can download the app. Realise in Spanish as in English one word can have different meanings, if you look up one word in the dictionary, don´t take the first one but try to find the word that best fits the context. https://www.wordreference.com/
Thank you for joining to Your Spanish Classes comunity, I hope you enjoy it!