Welcome to this Spanish course for beginners!
In this course you will have your first contact with the language, so I´ll try to explain to you the basics of Spanish step by step.
This course is divided in 10 lessons.
In each lesson you may find:
- An explanatory video and a summary in a pdf.
- A video for you to practice at home.
- A link to a quizlet for you to memorise and remembering the concepts easier.
- Some videos about how to read and write in Spanish.
- Other online resources.
To get the most benefit from this course:
- Practice as much as you can every single day, better for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Watch all the videos and learn how to pronounce before reading the pdf, otherwise you are taking the risk of pronouncing incorrectly.
- Watch the practice video as much as you can to become fluent.
- Read everything out loud as much as possible.
- Don´t forget to review previous lessons often.
- Be patient. Don´t blame yourself. It takes time and everybody makes progress at their own pace.
- Enjoy the process. You are learning because you want to do it.
- Join on facebook to the Your Spanish Classes students private group to contact other students and help each other. https://www.facebook.com/groups/948033058887684
If you need a dictionary I recommend Word Reference, you have online access or can download the app. Realise in Spanish as in English one word can have different meanings, if you look up one word in the dictionary, don´t take the first one but try to find the word that best fits the context. https://www.wordreference.com/
Thank you for joining to Your Spanish Classes comunity, I hope you learn a lot and have fun!